Saturday, August 23, 2008

..they have gone..gonna miz thm..


..hey guys..sorry for not posting for lst few daes..lazy arh..play URT..kk..anywaes..my aunt n my two adeq sdare has flew bck to australia..i really gonna miz thm..i remember spending the dae wif thm at Choa chu kang swimming complex..it was damn fun man..i treat both of thm as my younger brothers..do u guys noe wats the feeling of missing someone frm tat kind of distance which is frm singapore to australia??..my aunt..treat her as my own mother..haiz..hw i wish i could spend more time wif thm..regreted man..they say they will be bck in 3 years time..three years is like so so long..i was there at the airport..lst nyte..wishing thm farewell..hugging all of thm..n really cant bare to let go..haiz..but..after my NS..its confirmed..im gonna migrate to australia..cant wait..but at the same time cant bare to leave my friends..ok laa guys tats all..till the nxt time..takecare..thx for readin though..chaow..=)..

No comments: